Terms and conditions
- Face to face appointments can be offered if you live in London. Online appointments will be offered to those who do not.
- Once a potential client has made the decision to book a service they will be required to pay a 30% deposit to secure an appointment. The remainder of the fee will be required at least 24 hours before the scheduled appointment.
- Should the client need to cancel an appointment this must be done at least 48 hours before the scheduled date. 50% of the fee will be refunded. Should the client cancel with less than 48 hours notice they will be required to pay 100% of the service fee.
- Should the client wish to reschedule the appointment they must do so at least 24 hours before the scheduled date and can do so without incurring a charge. The rescheduled appointment must take place within the following 6 months.
- Should the owner need to cancel an appointment due to unforeseen circumstances (including for personal or work-related reasons) they will reschedule it as soon as possible. Should they be unable to find a suitable date for you, your money will be refunded in full.
- All appointments will take place in line with the government guidance at that time.
- All appropriate measures will be put in place to ensure the safety of the client and stylist.